2008年2月3日

Jack's Diary---2/2. by Fanny



Red, red, red! It's all red everywhere, this is our Chinese New Year! Around the traditional market, you can see all kinds of stands. I bring the bear walking down the street, and discover some interesting things.





Walking down the stairstep, I see a fireworks stand. Children can't play this kind of dangerous thing in Taipei -- a city full of tall buildings. It's easy to make things burn!





Now Jack is sitting on the red envelops in which parents put money and give them to their children as a gift on New Year's Eve. Chinese people believe that it can bring good luck! So little teddy, will you bring me some more red-envelops?




Then it's time for cram school. The tall building with a blue and white signboard.



The man, who is standing beside me, was my preceptor when I was in 8th grade.
The girl who is by my side is Ann. We go to the same cram school!




She is my favorite English teacher, Miss. Kerry. I have been studying in her class for over 5 years, and she brought me to England during the summer of 2004 and 2005. We stayed in The Salisbury School of English.




He is now my cram school preceptor, he is kind and interesting, and really insists on our studies. Do you see the number "116" on the right side above? That's for counting down how many days are left for "The Basic Competence Test for Junior High School", an important test for senior high school qualification. But do you know the true number today is(the day I write this diary)? It's "109". Time really flies!

沒有留言: